Competitions are so exciting, they give me the opportunity to go up against some other fabulous hair stylists and really show my talents. These competitions are about perfecting the art of hairdressing, this could be improving ones skill in any number of areas – cutting, colouring, hair ups & styling. They also require an overall look of excellence to get placings and win – photography, make up, clothing & styling must be of the highest standards.
They are thrilling to be part of and fantastic for thinking outside the box…I love them as it keeps things interesting.
These are just some of my awards to date
- HIGHLY COMMENDED GHD client transformation competition 2010
- WINNER Patrick Cameron photographic challenge 2012
- FINALIST Patrick Cameron Photographic Challenge 2013
- WINNER Northland region, NZARH editorial stylist 2014.
- NZARH ‘Editorial stylist’ Northland FINALIST 2014
- NZARH ‘Editorial stylist’ Northland FINALIST 2015
- WINNER Northland region’ Part 2 the conversion, Oceanic Masters 2015
- FOURTH Part 1 the cut, Oceanic Masters finals NZ, 2015
- Bang style SUPREME WINNER one of top 6/1000 images uploaded to Bangstyle app for Dec 2015.
- NZARH ‘Editorial stylist’ Northland FINALIST 2016
- Finalist Northland, NZARH Editorial Stylist 2016